Blue Whale Company masters the design, development, industrialization and marketing of its products.
Blue Whale Company offers a full range of products for water control, consumption management, level measurement, pressure measurement, remote valve control for:
- water distribution companies
- local authorities
- office buildings
- Leisure sites
- condominium trustees
- shopping centers
- residential sites
- public gardens
Blue Whale Company has developed a range of self-contained, easy-to-install connected devices: The Spy Can.
The Spy Can and its accessories can detect any anomaly on a distribution network, shut off the water supply, make measurement and transmit alarms in real time.
100% made in France, the Spy Can contribute to network monitoring, water saving, building protection and environmental preservation.
The Spy Can, is a connected object, autonomous with long lasting battery, remotely controllable by SMS.
The Spy Can works in all countries of the world as the IOT link is based on an innovative way of using SMS communications, the only ones to be standardized in all the countries of the world.
The user receives real-time alarms on his smart phone by SMS or email. It receives regular consumption data. It can also view the data history on the SpyCanVision site or directly on its own monitoring (with API).
All Spy Can are portable products that are easy to install and require no external power source.
The Spy can easy to implant away from any infrastructure or in inhospitable places or isolated sites.
The Spy Can range allows customers to address the following concerns:
- Management of water consumption
- BREEAM environmental certification for building upgrading
- Water saving
- Securing flood property
- Measurements on networks without any technical constraints (especially water and pressure)
- Optimization of operating costs
- Multi-site technical supervision;
The SPY CAN range:
The range of Spy Can makes it possible to satisfy different needs:
- The Spy Can 1 controls the water consumption. The 1.2 version is complying with the criteria of the BREEAM qualification.
- The Spy Can 2 manages automatically the opening/closure of water in the WC . Version 2.2 is specially designed to meet the needs of professionals who wish to obtain the BREEAM qualification
- The Spy Can 3 is designed for network operators who need to do automatic discharges with fixed or variable volume of water
- The Spy Can 4 is designed for temperature, water level or pressure measurements to be made anywhere without wiring, without power supply and with a long life of more than 10 years.
Optional 4-20mA accepts any type of probe.
Benefits for the user:
- Ready to use: The products are delivered ready to use.
- Plug & play: Automatic start-up
- Standard: The Spy Can is compatible with all pulsed meters on the market. For probes it is compatible with Blue Whale Company's stand-alone precision probes, and can work with any type of 4-20mA probe on the market
- Customizable: The settings of the Spy Can can be changed at any time by SMS or by local Bluetooth connection. No specific software required
- Economical: Installation costs are kept to a minimum. The operating cost is very low while maintaining quality connectivity.
- Easy to maintain: Thanks to the internal self-diagnosis of Spy Can has, maintenance is done just in time thus generating major maintenance savings. The battery is easily interchangeable at the end of its life. The seal of the housing ensures perfect tightness. The correct closing of the housing is controlled remotely
- Robust: The Spy Can has been designed to withstand the severe operating conditions including prolonged immersion. Its polycarbonate shell is ultra-resistant.
- Security: Communications are secured at several levels: messages are encrypted and links to the Spy Can have several security devices that make it inviolable
- GTC: The Spy Can has an alarm output with dry contacts for connection to a Building Management System or a remote siren.
- Secure data logger: The Spy Can is fitted with an historical data logger with protected access.
- Inputs: Pulse, open collector systems, RS485, 4-20mA
- Power supply: Lithium battery 3.6 13 Ah interchangeable by the customer
- Case: IP68 polycarbonate case with tropicalised PCB.
- Connectivity: GPRS data transmission / settings / commands
- Bluetooth (Setting / Commands / Reading the Data Logger)
- Weight: 300g
- Operation: -20 ° C to + 40 ° C
- Approvals: CE